|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RTA) | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
1,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- 3:1 Input Multiplexer
- Two Universal Inputs Operate up to 400MHz and Accept LVPECL, LVDS, CML, SSTL, HSTL, HCSL, or Single-Ended Clocks
- OneCrystal Input Accepts a 10-MHz to 40-MHz Crystal or Single-EndedClock
- Two Banks With 4 Differential Outputs Each
- HCSL, or Hi-Z(Selectable per Bank)
- Additive RMS Phase Jitter for PCIe Gen3 at 100MHz:
- 30 fs RMS (Typical)
- –72 dBc at 156.25 MHz
- LVCMOS Output With Synchronous Enable Input
- Pin-Controlled Configuration
- VCC Core Supply: 3.3 V ± 5%
- 3 Independent VCCO Output Supplies: 3.3 V/2.5 V ± 5%
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- 40-lead WQFN (6 mm × 6 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK00338RTAR
The LMK00338 device is an 8-output PCIe Gen1/Gen2/Gen3 fanout buffer intended forhigh-frequency, low-jitter clock, data distribution, and level translation. The input clock can beselected from two universal inputs or one crystal input. The selected input clock is distributed totwo banks of 4 HCSL outputs and one LVCMOS output. The LVCMOS output has a synchronous enable inputfor runt-pulse-free operation when enabled or disabled. The LMK00338 operates from a 3.3-V coresupply and 3 independent 3.3-V or 2.5-V output supplies.
The LMK00338 provides high performance, versatility, and power efficiency, making itideal for replacing fixed-output buffer devices while increasing timing margin in thesystem.