|Package | PIN:||QFM (SIA) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Noise, High Performance
- Jitter: 150 fs RMS Typical Fout > 100 MHz
- PSRR: –60 dBc, Robust Supply Noise Immunity
- Supported Output Format
- LVPECL, LVDS and HCSL up to 400 MHz
- Total Frequency Tolerance of ±50 ppm (LMK60X2) and ±25 ppm (LMK60X0)
- 3.3-V Operating Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range (–40ºC to +85ºC)
- 7-mm × 5-mm 6-pin Package That is Pin-Compatible With Industry Standard 7050 XO Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK60E2-125M00SIAT
The LMK60EX is a family of low jitter oscillators that generate a commonly usedreference clock. The device is pre-programmed in factory to support any reference clock frequency;supported output formats are LVPECL, LVDS, and HCSL up to 400 MHz. Internal power conditioningprovide excellent power supply ripple rejection (PSRR), reducing the cost and complexity of thepower delivery network. The device operates from a single 3.3-V ±5% supply.