|Package | PIN:||QFM (SIA) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Noise, High Performance
- Jitter: 150 fs RMS typical Fout > 100 MHz
- PSRR: –60 dBc, Robust Supply Noise Immunity
- Supported Output Format
- LVPECL, LVDS and HCSL up to 400 MHz
- Total Frequency Tolerance of ±50 ppm (LMK62X2) and ±25 ppm (LMK62X0)
- 3.3-V Operating Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range (–40ºC to +85ºC)
- 5-mm × 3.2-mm 6-pin Package That is Pin-Compatible With Industry Standard 5032 XO Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK62I0-100M00SIAT
The LMK62XX device is a low jitter oscillator that generates a commonly used referenceclock. The device is pre-programmed in factory to support any reference clock frequency; supportedoutput formats are LVPECL, LVDS and HCSL up to 400 MHz. Internal power conditioning provideexcellent power supply ripple rejection (PSRR), reducing the cost and complexity of the powerdelivery network. The device operates from a single 3.3-V ±5% supply.