|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- (For VS = 5 V, typical unless otherwise noted)
- Supply Current 13 µA
- Propagation Delay 4 µs
- Input Offset Voltage 0.3 mV
- CMRR 100 dB
- PSRR 100 dB
- Positive and Negative Hysteresis Control
- Adjustable Hysteresis 1 mV/mV
- Reference Voltage 2.048 V
- Reference Voltage Accuracy 0.25%
- Reference Voltage Source Current 1 mA
- Wide Supply Voltage Range 2.7 V to 12 V
- Operating Temperature Range Ambient 40°C to
Texas Instruments LMP7300MME/NOPB
The LMP7300 is a combination comparator and reference with ideal specifications for precision threshold detecting. The precision 2.048-V reference comes with a 0.25% maximum error. The comparator features micropower (35 µW), low offset voltage (0.75-mV maximum), and independent adjustable positive and negative hysteresis.
Hysteresis control for the comparator is accomplished through two external pins. The HYSTP pin sets the positive hysteresis, and the HYSTN pin sets the negative hysteresis. The comparator design isolates the VIN source impedance and the programmable hysteresis components. This isolation prevents any undesirable interaction allowing the IC to maintain a precise threshold voltage during level detection.
The combination of low offset voltage, external hysteresis control, and precision voltage reference provides an easy-to-use micropower precision threshold detector.
The LMP7300 open collector output is ideal for mixed-voltage system designs. The output voltage upper rail is unconstrained by VCC and can be pulled above VCC to a maximum of 12 V. The LMP7300 is a member of the LMP precision amplifier family.