- For ease of use, the EVM is powered by the USB port of the host PC.
- Full control of LMP92066 functionality, including EEPROM programming.
- Can be used to program and verify the user created Look-Up-Table values.
- Facilitates data logging of extended tests.
- GUI can be used to control the LMP92066 in the target system
Texas Instruments LMP92066EVM
The LMP92066EVM is designed for rapid evaluation of functionality of the LMP92066 Dual Temperature-Controlled DAC with integrated EEPROM and Output On/Off control.
The EVM is configured with ease of use in mind. Once assembled, the kit is a fully functioning test platform, not requiring any additional instrumentation. The accompanying software, LMP92066 EVM GUI, gives the user the full control over the device functionality including EEPROM programming. The LMP92066EVM GUI, available for download on ti.com, allows full control of device functionality, including EEPROM programming.