- 4V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- Jumper Selectable Output Options (5V or 3.3V)
- Up to 1A Output Current
- Switching Frequency 400KHz
- Frequency Synchronization to External Clock
- Hiccup Mode Short Circuit Protection
The LMR23610AEVM is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LMR23610ADDAR Step-Down Converter. The LMR23610AEVM operates from 4V to 36V input (12V nominal) and provides a 5.0V/3.3V output at 1A. The board has jumper connectors to select output options, enable or disable the converter operation and synchronize to external clock. The board also has AC signal injection terminals for feedback loop measurements.