- 4V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- Jumper Selectable Output Options (5V or 3.3V)
- Up to 1.5A Output Current
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
- Frequency Synchronization to External Clock
The LMR23615EVM is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LMR23615DRR step-down converter. The LMR23615EVM operates from 4V to 36V input (12V nominal) and provides a 5.0V/3.3V output at 1.5A. The board has jumper connectors to select output options, enable or disable the converter operation and synchronize to external clock. The board also has AC signal injection terminals for feedback loop measurements.