|Package | PIN:||VQFN-HR (RNX) | 12|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Designed for reliable and rugged applications
- Input transient protection up to 66 V
- Junction temperature range –40°C to+150°C
- Protection features: thermal shutdown, inputundervoltage lockout, cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccup short-circuitprotection
- HotRod™ package enables low noise and minimized switch noderinging
- 0.4-V dropout with 1.5-A load (typical)
- Suited for scalable industrial power supplies
- Low power dissipation across load spectrum
- 90% efficiency at 400 kHz(24VIN, 5VOUT, 1A)
- 93% efficiency at 400 kHz(12VIN, 5VOUT, 1A)
- Increased light loadefficiency in PFM
- Low operating quiescent current of 26µA
- Small 2-mm × 3-mm HotRod™ package
- solution with few external components
- LMR36006-Q1 and LMR36015-Q1 available in 400 kHz and 2.1 MHz, adjustable output, and fixed 3.3 VOUT
- Create a custom design using the LMR36015 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMR36015ARNXT
The LMR36015 regulator is an easy-to-use, synchronous, step-down DC/DCconverter. With integrated high-side and low-side power MOSFETs, up to1.5 A of outputcurrent is delivered over a wide input voltage range of 4.2 V to60V. Tolerance goes up to 66 V. The transient tolerance reduces thenecessary design effort to protect against overvoltages and meets the surge immunity requirementsof IEC 61000-4-5.
The LMR36015 uses peak-current-mode control to provide optimal efficiencyand output voltage accuracy. Load transient performance is improved with FPWM feature in the 1-MHz regulator.Precision enable gives flexibility by enabling a direct connection to the wide input voltageor precise control over device start-up and shutdown. The power-good flag, with built-in filteringand delay, offers a true indication of system status eliminating the requirement for an externalsupervisor.
The LMR36015 is in a HotRod™ package whichenables low noise, higher efficiency, and the smallest package to dieratio. The device requires few external components and has a pinout designed for simple PCBlayout. The small solution size and feature set of the LMR36015 are designed tosimplify implementation for a wide range of end equipment, includingspace critical applications of ultra-small field transmitters and vision sensors.