|Package | PIN:||VQFN-HR (RNL) | 22|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature
- Device HBM Classification Level 2
- Device CDM Classification LevelC6
- 96% Peak Efficiency While Converting 12 V to 5 V
- Low EMI and Minimized Switch Node Ringing
- 400-kHz (±10%) Fixed Switching Frequency
- –40°C to +150°C Junction Temperature Range
- External Frequency Synchronization
- RESET Output With Internal Filter and 3-ms Release Timer
- Automatic Light Load Mode for Improved Efficiency
- Pin-Selectable Forced PWM Mode
- Built-In Compensation, Soft Start, Current Limit, Thermal Shutdown, and UVLO
- 0.35-V Dropout With 3.5-A Load at 25°C (Typical)
- 18-µA IQ_VIN: Quiescent Current at 3.3 VOUT and No Load (Typical)
- Output Voltage: 5 V, 3.3 V, and ADJ (1 V to 20 V)
- ±1.5% Reference Voltage Tolerance
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMS36355QRNLTQ1
The LMS3635-Q1 andLMS3655-Q1 synchronous buck regulators are optimized for high performanceapplications, providing an output voltage of 3.3 V, 5 V, or an adjustable output of 1 V to 20 V.Seamless transition between PWM and PFM modes, along with a low quiescent current, ensures highefficiency and superior transient responses at all loads.
Advanced high-speed circuitry allows the LMS3655-Q1to regulate an input of 24 V to an output of 3.3 V at a fixed frequency of 400 kHz while alsoenabling a continuous load current of 5.5 A. An innovative frequency foldback architecture allowsthis device to regulate a 3.3-V output from an input voltage of only 3.5 V. The input voltage canrange up to 36 V, with transient tolerance up to 42 V, easing input surge protection design.
An open-drain reset output, with built-in filtering and delay, provides a true indicationof system status. This feature negates the requirement for an additional supervisory component,saving cost and board space.