|Package | PIN:||WSON (DQX) | 2|
|Temp:||S (-50 to 150)|
- High Accuracy Over –50°C to 150°C Wide Temperature Range
- –20°C to 90°C: ±0.5°C (Maximum)
- 90°C to 150°C: ±0.625°C(Maximum)
- –50°C to –20°C: ±0.7°C (Maximum)
- Precision Digital Temperature Measurement Simplified in a 2-Pin Package
- Pulse Count Current Loop Easily Read by Processor. Number of Output Pulses is Proportional to Temperature With 0.0625°C Resolution
- Communication Frequency: 88 kHz
- Conversion Current: 34 µA
- Continuous Conversion Plus Data-Transmission Period: 100 ms
- Floating 2-V to 5.5-V (VP–VN) Supply Operation With Integrated EMI Immunity
- Multiple 2-Pin Package Offerings: TO-92/LPG (3.1 mm × 4 mm × 1.5 mm) – ½ the Size of Traditional TO-92 and WSON With Wettable Flanks
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMT01DQXR
The LMT01 device is a high-accuracy, 2-pin temperature sensor with aneasy-to-use pulse count current loop interface, which makes it suitable for onboard and offboardapplications in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. The LMT01 digital pulse count output and high accuracy over a widetemperature range allow pairing with any MCU without concern for integrated ADC quality oravailability, while minimizing software overhead. TI’s LMT01 device achieves amaximum ±0.5°C accuracy with very fine resolution (0.0625°C) over a temperature range of –20°C to90°C without system calibration or hardware and software compensation.
The LMT01’s pulse countinterface is designed to directly interface with a GPIO or comparator input, thereby simplifyinghardware implementation. Similarly, the LMT01s integrated EMIsuppression and simple 2-pin architecture makes it suitable for onboard and offboard temperaturesensing in a noisy environment. The LMT01 device can be easilyconverted into a two-wire temperature probe with a wire length up to two meters. See LMT01-Q1 for theautomotive qualified version.