|Package | Pins||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
1,000 | SMALL T&R
- Unless Otherwise Noted, Typical Values at
TA = 25 °C, V+ = 5 V.
- Small 5-Pin SC70 Package (2.00 mm × 1.25 mm × 0.95 mm)
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 12 V
- Specified Performance at 3.3 V, 5 V and ±5 V
- Low Supply Current: 1 mA Per Channel
- Unity Gain Bandwidth: 4.5 MHz
- Open-Loop Gain: 133 dB
- Input Offset Voltage: 500 µV Maximum
- Input Bias Current: 0.3 pA
- CMRR at 112 dB and PSSR at 108 dB
- Input Voltage Noise: 20 nV/√Hz
- Temperature Range: −40°C to 125°C
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output (RRIO)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The LMV84x devicesare low-voltage and low-power operational amplifiers that operate with supply voltages ranging from2.7 V to 12 V and have rail-to-rail input and output capability. Their low offset voltage, lowsupply current, and CMOS inputs make them ideal for high impedance sensor interface andbattery-powered applications.
The single LMV841 isoffered in the space-saving 5-pin SC70 package, the dual LMV842 in the 8-pin VSSOP and 8-pin SOIC packages, and the quadLMV844 in the 14-pin TSSOP and14-pin SOIC packages. These small packages are ideal solutions for area-constrained PCBs andportable electronics.
|Package qty | Carrier||
3,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $1.15|