- 0.8V internal voltage reference ±1% accurate over temperature
- Adjustable slow start and power sequencing
- Adjustable input voltage UVLO
- Output under-voltage and overvoltage power good output
- Cycle by cycle current limit, frequency foldback, and thermal protection
Texas Instruments LMZ30602EVM-002
The Texas Instruments LMZ30602EVM-002 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LMZ30602. The output voltage can be selected from four preset values using a jumper (3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.2V, and 0.8V) and has an adjustable switching frequency of 500 kHz to 1 MHz. Solder pads and jumpers are available to configure the EVM to specific requirements.