|Package | Pins||B1QFN (RKG) | 39|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Complete Integrated Power Solution Allows
Small Footprint, Low-Profile Design
- 9mm x 11mm x 2.8mm package
- Pin Compatible with LMZ30602 & LMZ30604
- Efficiencies Up To 96%
- Wide-Output Voltage Adjust
0.8 V to 3.6 V, with ±1% Reference Accuracy
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
(500 kHz to 2 MHz)
- Synchronizes to an External Clock
- Adjustable Slow-Start
- Output Voltage Sequencing / Tracking
- Power Good Output
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Output Overcurrent Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Enhanced Thermal Performance: 12°C/W
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
- Integrated Shielded Inductor
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMZ30606 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The LMZ30606 SIMPLE SWITCHER® power module is an easy-to-use integrated power solutionthat combines a 6-A DC/DC converter with power MOSFETs, a shielded inductor, and passives into alow profile, QFN package. This total power solution requires as few as 3 external components andeliminates the loop compensation and magnetics part selection process.
The 9×11×2.8 mm QFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board and allows acompact point-of-load design with greater than 90% efficiency and excellent power dissipation witha thermal impedance of 12°C/W junction to ambient. The device delivers the full 6-A rated outputcurrent at 85°C ambient temperature without airflow.
The LMZ30606 offers the flexibility and the feature-set of a discrete point-of-loaddesign and is ideal for powering performance DSPs and FPGAs. Advanced packaging technology afford arobust and reliable power solution compatible with standard QFN mounting and testingtechniques.
|Package qty | Carrier||
500 | LARGE T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $3.30|