|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2.1-V to 16-V Input Voltage
- Ultra-Low-Dropout Voltage
- Ensured 50-mA Output Current
- Typical Dropout Voltage 180 mV at 80 mA
- Requires Minimum External Components
- < 1 μA Quiescent Current When Shut Down
- Low Ground Pin Current at All Loads
- Output Voltage Accuracy 1% (A Grade)
- High Peak Current Capability (150 mA Typical)
- Wide Supply Voltage Range (16 V Maximum)
- Low ZOUT 0.3 Ω Typical (10 Hz to 1 MHz)
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protection
- −40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature Range
Texas Instruments LP2982IM5-5.0/NOPB
The LP2982 is a 50-mA, fixed-output voltage LDO designed to provide ultra-low dropout and lower noise in battery-powered applications.
Using an optimized vertically integrated PNP (VIP) process, the LP2982 delivers unequaled performance in all specifications critical to battery-powered designs:
Dropout Voltage: Typically 120 mV at 50 mA load, and 7 mV at 1 mA load.
Ground Pin Current: Typically 375 μA at 50 mA load, and 80 μA at 1 mA load.
Sleep Mode: Less than 1-μA quiescent current when ON/OFF pin is pulled low.
Precision Output: 1% tolerance output voltages available (A grade).
Low Noise: By adding an external bypass capacitor, output noise can be reduced to 30 μV (typical).For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.