|Package | PIN:||TO-252 (NDP) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range (2.7 V to 10 V)
- All WSON Options are Available as AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- 2% Output Accuracy (25°C)
- Low Dropout Voltage: 250 mV at 500 mA (Typical,
5 V Out)
- Precision (Trimmed) Bandgap Reference
- Ensured Specifications for –40°C to 125°C
- 1-µA Off-State Quiescent Current
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Foldback Current Limiting
- Ground Pin Current: 55 µA (typical) at full load
- Enable Pin (LP38693)
Texas Instruments LP38691DTX-1.8/NOPB
The LP3869x low-dropout CMOS linear regulators provide tight output tolerance (2% typical), extremely low dropout voltage (250 mV at 500-mA load current, VOUT = 5 V), and excellent AC performance using ultralow equivalent series resistance (ESR) ceramic output capacitors.
The low thermal resistance of the WSON, SOT-223, and TO-252 packages allow use of the full operating current even in high ambient temperature environments.
The use of a PMOS power transistor means that no DC base-drive current is required to bias it, thus allowing ground pin current to remain below 100 µA regardless of load current, input voltage, or operating temperature.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.