Added to Your Shopping Cart
- The LP3943 is an integrated device capable of independently driving 16 LEDs.
- This device contains an internal precision oscillator that provides all the necessary timing required for driving each LED.
- Two prescaler registers along with two PWM registers provide a versatile duty cycle control.
- The LP3943 contains the ability to dim LEDs in SMBUS/I2C applications where it is necessary to cut down on bus traffic.
- Internal power-on reset
- Active low reset
- Internal precision oscillator
- Variable dim rates (from 6.25 ms to 1.6s; 160 Hz-0.625 Hz)
- 16 LED driver (multiple programmable states--on, off, input, and dimming at a specified rate)
- 16 Open drain outputs capable of driving up to 25mA per LED
- Customized flashing LED lights for cellular phones
- Portable Applications
- Digital Cameras
- Indicator Lamps
- General purpose I/O expander
Texas Instruments LP3943ISQEV
RGB/White/Blue 16-LED Fun Light Driver