- 2 LDO Outputs with Independent Enable
- 1.5% Accuracy at Room Temperature, 3% over Temperature
- Power-On-Reset Function with Adjustable Delay
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- Input Voltage Range 2.0V to 6.0V
- Low Dropout Voltage 210mV at 300mA
- Ultra-Low IQ (enabled) 35µA
- Virtually Zero IQ (disabled) <10nA
- All available in Lead Free option.
- 10 pin LLP 3mm x 3mm
- Cellular Handsets
- Wireless Network Adaptors
Texas Instruments LP3996SD-3033EV
The LP3996 is a Dual low dropout regulator with a power-on-reset circuit. The first regulator can source 150mA, while the second is capable of sourcing 300mA and has a power-on-reset function included.
The LP3996 provides 1.5% accuracy requiring an ultra low quiescent current of 35?A. Separate enable pins allow each output of the LP3996 to be shut down, drawing virtually zero current.
The LP3996 is designed to be stable with small footprint ceramic capacitors down to 1µF. An external capacitor may be used to set the POR delay time as required.
The LP3996 is available in fixed output voltages and comes in a 10 pin, 3mm x 3mm, LLP package.
This evaluation board is designed to allow the evaluation of either the LP3996 or the LP5996 Dual Voltage Regulator. Each board is pre-assembled and tested in the factory. The board contains the LP3996/LP5996 in a l0 lead LLP package with all the associated passive components to enable all features of either device to be tested.