- Stable with 0.47µF Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- No Noise Bypass Capacitor Required
- Logic Controlled Enable
- Thermal-overload and short-circuit protection
- -40°C to +125°C junction temperature range for operation
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.5V to 3.3V
- Output Current: 100mA
- Low Output Voltage Noise: 6.5µVRMS
- PSRR: 75dB at 1kHz
- Output Voltage Tolerance: ± 2%
- Virtually zero IQ (disabled): <1µA
- Very low IQ (enabled): 25µA
- Start-up time: 150µs
- Low dropout: 80mV typ.
- Cellular Phones
- PDA handsets
- Wireless LAN devices
Texas Instruments LP5900SD-1.8EV
The LP5900 is a linear regulator capable of supplying 150mA output current. Designed to meet the requirements of RF/Analog circuits, the LP5900 device provides low noise, high PSRR, low quiescent current, and low line transient response figures. Using new innovative design techniques the LP5900 offers class-leading device noise performance without a noise bypass capacitor. The device is designed to work with 0.47µF input and output ceramic capacitors down to 0603 component size.
The device is available in a micro SMD package and a LLP package. This device is available with 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.0V, 2.2V, 2.5V, 2.6V, 2.7V, 2.8V, 3.0V, and 3.3V outputs.
This evaluation board is designed to enable the evaluation of the LP5900 Voltage Regulator. Each board is assembled and tested in the factory. This evaluation board has the 6 pin LLP package mounted.