|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YKE) | 4|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2 V to 4.5 V
- Stable With 1-µF Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- No Noise Bypass Capacitor Required
- Remote Output Capacitor Placement
- Thermal-Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Low Output Voltage Noise: < 6.5 µVRMS
- PSRR: 82 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
- Very Low IQ (Enabled): 12 µA
- Low Dropout: 120 mV (typical)
- Create a Custom Design Using the LP5907 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP5907UVX-1.8/NOPB
The LP5907 is a low-noise LDO that can supply up to 250 mA output current. Designed tomeet the requirements of RF and analog circuits, the LP5907 device provides low noise, high PSRR,low quiescent current, and low line or load transient response figures. Using new innovative designtechniques, the LP5907 offers class-leading noise performance without a noise bypass capacitor andthe ability for remote output capacitor placement.
The device is designed to work with a 1-µF input and a 1-µF output ceramic capacitor (noseparate noise bypass capacitor is required).
This device is available with fixed output voltages from 1.2 V to 4.5 V in 25-mV steps.Contact Texas Instruments Sales for specific voltage option needs.