|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YKA) | 4|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.3 V to 3.3 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 2.3 V
- Output Current: 300 mA
- PSRR: 75 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
- Low Dropout: 120 mV (Typical)
- Very Low IQ (Enabled, No Load): 12 µA
- Low Output-Voltage Noise: 12 µVRMS
- Stable with Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Current Protection
- Automatic Output Discharge for Fast Turnoff
- Create a Custom Design Using the LP5910 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP5910-1.825YKAR
The LP5910 is a low-noise LDO that can supply up to 300 mA of output current. Designed tomeet the requirements of RF and analog circuits, this device provides low noise, high PSRR, lowquiescent current, and superior line transient and load transient response. Using new innovativedesign techniques the LP5910 offers class-leading noise performance without a noise bypasscapacitor and with the option for remote output capacitor placement.
The device contains a reverse current protection circuit that prevents a reverse currentflow through the LDO to the IN pin when the input voltage is lower than the output voltage.
When the Enable (EN) pin is low, and the output is in an OFF state, an automatic outputdischarge circuit discharges the output capacitance for fast turnoff.
With its low input and low output voltage range the LP5910 is well-suited as a post DC-DCregulator (post BUCK regulator) or for single- or dual-cell applications.
The device is designed to work with a 1-µF input and a 1-µF output ceramic capacitor. Aseparate noise bypass capacitor is not required.
This device is available with fixed output voltages from 0.8 V to 2.3 V in 25-mV steps.Contact Texas Instruments Sales for specific voltage option needs.