- Software Controller
- USB-TO-I2C interface board supports 3.4 MHz clock rate on the I2C bus
- Versatile GUI: Output current and output voltage measurement, status indicators
- Console application allows running scripts
- Application can execute user specified scripts
- Convenient test points for all I/O's
Texas Instruments LP8754EVM
The LP8754EVM demonstrates the integrated circuit LP8754. The LP8754 is a high-performance, multiphase step-down converter designed to meet the power management requirements of the latest applications processors in portable applications. The device contains six step-down converter cores, which are bundled together in a 6-phase buck converter. The LP8754 is capable of driving up to 10A of load current with excellent combination of solution size and efficiency. The device is controlled via a PC and the USB-TO-I2C interface board and the supplied LP8754.exe GUI.