|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 10-MHz Typical
- Operating Supply Voltage: 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Low Input Bias Current: 1 pA
- Low Quiescent Current: 0.6 mA
- Input Voltage Noise: 8.7 nV/√Hz at f = 10 kHz
- Internal RF and EMI Filter
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Easier to Stabilize With Higher Capacitive Load Due to Resistive Open-Loop Output Impedance
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments MCP6294IDR
The MCP6291 (single), MCP6292 (dual), and MCP6294 (quad) devices comprise a family ofgeneral-purpose, low-power operational amplifiers. Features such as rail-to-rail input and outputswings, low quiescent current (600-µA/ch typical) combined with a wide bandwidth of 10 MHz, and lownoise (8.7 nV/√Hz at 10 kHz) make this family attractive for a variety of applications that requirea balance between cost and performance. The low input bias current enables the family to be used inapplications with high-source impedances.
The robust design of the MCP629x provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer: aunity-gain stable, integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, no phase reversal in overdrivecondition, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4-kV HBM).
The MCP629x family operates over the extended temperature range of –40°C to 125°C. Thefamily has a power supply range of 2.4 V to 5.5 V.