- 14-/20-pin DIP (N) Socket
- 20 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- On-Board EZ-FET emulator featuring EnergyTrace™ technology
- Supports MSP430G2xx2, MSP430G2xx3, and MSP430F20xx devices in PDIP14 or PDIP20 packages
- 1 user buttons and 3 LEDs for user interaction
The MSP-EXP430G2ET LaunchPad Development Kit is an easy-to-use microcontroller development board for the low-power and low-cost MSP430G2x MCUs. It has on-board emulation for programming and debugging and features a 14/20-pin DIP socket, on-board buttons and LEDs & BoosterPack™ Plug-in Module pinouts that support a wide range of modules for added functionality such as wireless, displays & more.