MSP-GANG production programmer
Features for the MSP-GANG
- Quickly and reliably program Flash or FRAM-based MSP devices via RS-232 or USB interface
- Several programming modes:
- Interactive Mode – Programming while connected to PC using the MSP GANG Programmer GUI
- Program from Image – An image can be stored, which contains configuration options and code files. This allows users to program MSP devices standalone, without a PC
- Programming from Script – Enables developers to automate more complicated programming procedures.
- Intuitive GUI for configuring, programming & testing production setup
- SD Card slot for storing images
- LCD screen for easy programming without a PC
- Supports up to 8 targets simultaneously
- Supports all current and future MSP430/MSP432 devices
Description for the MSP-GANG
The MSP Gang Programmer (MSP-GANG) is a MSP430™/MSP432™ device programmer that can program up to eight identical MSP430/MSP432 Flash or FRAM devices at the same time. It connects to a host PC using a standard RS-232 or USB connection and provides flexible programming options that allow the user to fully customize the process.