|Package | Pins||TSSOP (PW) | 24|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Low Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode: 220 µA at 1 MHz, 2.2 V
- Standby Mode: 0.5 µA
- Off Mode (RAM Retention): 0.1 µA
- Five Power-Saving Modes
- Ultra-Fast Wake-up From Standby Mode in Less Than 1 µs
- 16-Bit RISC Architecture, up to 12-MHz System Clock
- Basic Clock Module Configurations
- Internal Frequencies up to 12 MHz With Two Calibrated Frequencies
- Internal Very-Low-Power Low-Frequency (LF) Oscillator
- High-Frequency (HF) Crystal up to 16 MHz
- External Digital Clock Source
- Up to Three 24-Bit Sigma-Delta Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs) With Differential PGA Inputs
- 16-Bit Timer_A With Three Capture/Compare Registers
- Serial Communication Interface (USART), Asynchronous UART or Synchronous SPI Selectable by Software
- 16-Bit Hardware Multiplier
- Brownout Detector
- Supply Voltage Supervisor and Monitor With Programmable Level Detection
- Serial Onboard Programming, No External Programming Voltage Needed Programmable Code Protection by Security Fuse
- On-Chip Emulation Module
- Device Comparison Summarizes the Available Family Members
- For Complete Module Descriptions, See the MSP430x2xx Family Users Guide
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TI MSP family of ultra-low-power microcontrollers consists of several devices featuring different sets of peripherals targeted for various applications. The architecture, combined with five low-power modes, is optimized to achieve extended battery life in portable measurement applications. The device features a powerful 16-bit RISC CPU, 16-bit registers, and constant generators that contribute to maximum code efficiency. The digitally controlled oscillator (DCO) allows the device to wake up from low-power modes to active mode in less than 1 µs.
The MSP430AFE2x3 devices are ultra-low-power mixed signal microcontrollers integrating three independent 24-bit sigma-delta ADCs, one 16-bit timer, one 16-bit hardware multiplier, USART communication interface, watchdog timer, and 11 I/O pins.
The MSP430AFE2x2 devices are identical to the MSP430AFE2x3, except that there are only two 24-bit sigma-delta ADCs integrated.
The MSP430AFE2x1 devices are identical to the MSP430AFE2x3, except that there is only one 24-bit sigma-delta ADC integrated.