|Package | PIN:||PDIP (P) | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Equivalent Input Noise Voltage
3.5 nV/√Hz Typ
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth 10 MHz Typ
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio 100 dB Typ
- High DC Voltage Gain 100 V/mV Typ
- Peak-to-Peak Output Voltage Swing 32 V Typ
With VCC± = ±18 V and RL = 600 Ω
- High Slew Rate 13 V/µs Typ
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range ±3 V to ±20 V
- Low Harmonic Distortion
- Offset Nulling Capability
- External Compensation Capability
Texas Instruments NE5534P
The NE5534, NE5534A, SA5534, and SA5534A devices are high-performance operational amplifiers combining excellent dc and ac characteristics. Some of the features include very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, and high slew rate.
These operational amplifiers are compensated internally for a gain equal to or greater than three. Optimization of the frequency response for various applications can be obtained by use of an external compensation capacitor between COMP and COMP/BAL. The devices feature input-protection diodes, output short-circuit protection, and offset-voltage nulling capability with use of the BALANCE and COMP/BAL pins.
For the NE5534A and SA5534A devices, a maximum limit is specified for the equivalent input noise voltage.