|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- Low offset voltage: ±5 µV
- Low offset voltage drift: ±0.1 µV/°C
- Low noise: 15 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High common-mode rejection: 140 dB
- Low bias current: ±5 pA
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Wide bandwidth: 2.5-MHz GBW
- High slew rate: 5 V/µs
- Low quiescent current: 140 µA per amplifier
- Wide supply: ±2.25 V to ±18 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
- EMI/RFI filtered inputs
- Differential input voltage range to supply rail
- High capacitive load drive capability: 1 nF
- Industry standard packages:
- Single in SOIC-8, SOT-5,and VSSOP-8
- Dual in SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8
- Quad in SOIC-14,TSSOP-14, and WQFN-16
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA191IDBVR
The OPAx191 family (OPA191, OPA2191, and OPA4191) is a new generation of 36-V,e-trim™ operational amplifiers.
These devices offer outstanding dc precision and ac performance, including rail-to-railinput/output, low offset voltage (±5 µV, typ), low offset drift (±0.2 µV/°C, typ), and 2-MHzbandwidth.
Unique features, such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high outputcurrent (±65 mA), high capacitive load drive of up to 1 nF, and high slew rate (5 V/µs), make theOPAx191 a robust, high-performance operational amplifier for high-voltage industrial applications.
The OPAx191 family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from–40°C to +125°C.