|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultra-low noise: 3 nV/√Hz at 10 kHz
- Low offset voltage: ±25 µV
- Low offset voltage drift: ±0.5 µV/°C
- Low bias current: ±5 pA
- Common-Mode Rejection: 120dB
- Low Noise: 3 nV/√Hz at 10 kHz
- Wide bandwidth: 25-MHz GBW
- Open-loop voltage gain: 154 dB
- High output current: 100 mA
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- High slew rate: 40 V/µs
- Fast settling time: 600 ns (10-V step, 0.01%)
- Wide supply: ±2.25 V to ±18 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
- Industry standard packages:
- Dual in SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2156IDGKR
The OPA2156 is the first in a planned new generation of 36-V, rail-to-rail operationalamplifiers (op amps).
This devices offers very low offset voltage (±25 µV), drift (±0.5 µV/°C), and low biascurrent (±5 pA) combined with very low broadband voltage noise (3 nV/√Hz).
Unique features, such as rail-to-rail input and output voltage ranges, wide bandwidth (25MHz) high output current (100 mA), and high slew rate (40 V/µs) make the OPA2156 a robust,high-performance operational amplifier for high-voltage precision industrial applications.
The OPA2156 op amp is available in 8-pin SOIC and VSSOP packages and is specified overthe industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.