|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DCN) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Gain-bandwidth product: 70 MHz
- Small-signal bandwidth: 105 MHz
- Slew rate: 192 V/µs
- Wide supply range: 4.75 V to 27 V
- Low noise:
- Input voltage noise: 6 nV/√Hz (f = 500 kHz)
- Input current noise: 5 fA/√Hz (f = 10kHz)
- Rail-to-rail input and output:
- FET input stage: 2-pA input bias current (typical)
- High linear output current: 75 mA
- Input offset: ±1.5 mV (maximum)
- Offset drift: ±2 µV/°C (typical)
- Low power: 3.6 mA/channel
- Extended temperature operation:
–40°C to +125°C
- Single-channel version: OPA810
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2810IDCNT
The OPA2810 is a dual-channel, FET-input, voltage-feedback operational amplifier withlow input bias current. The OPA2810 is unity-gain stable with a small-signal unity-gain bandwidthof 105 MHz, and offers excellent DC precision and dynamic AC performance at a low quiescent current(IQ) of 3.6 mA per channel (typical). The OPA2810 is fabricated on TexasInstruments proprietary, high-speed SiGe BiCMOS process and achieves significant performanceimprovements over comparable FET-input amplifiers at similar levels of quiescent power. With again-bandwidth product (GBWP) of 70 MHz, slew-rate of 192 V/µs, and voltage low noise of6 nV/√Hz, the OPA2810 is well suited for use in a wide range ofhigh fidelity data acquisition and signal processing applications.
The OPA2810 is characterized to operate over a wide supply range of 4.75 V to 27 V, andfeatures rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. The OPA2810 amplifier delivers 75 mA of linear outputcurrent, suitable for driving optoelectronics components and analog-to-digital converter (ADC)inputs or buffering DAC outputs into heavy loads.
The OPA2810 is available in 8-pin SOIC, SOT23, and VSSOP packages and is rated to workover the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C. TheOPA810 isa single-channel variant of this device, available in 8-pin SOIC and 5-pin SOT-23 and SC70packages.