|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 70 MHz
- Small-Signal Bandwidth: 105 MHz
- Slew Rate: 192 V/µs
- Wide Supply Range: 4.75 V to 27 V
- Low Noise:
- Input Voltage Noise: 6 nV/√Hz (f = 500 kHz)
- Input Current Noise: 5 fA/√Hz (f = 10kHz)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output:
- FET Input Stage: 2-pA Input Bias Current (Typical)
- High Linear Output Current: 75 mA
- Input Offset: ±1.5 mV (Maximum)
- Offset Drift: ±2 µV/°C (Typical)
- Low Power: 3.6 mA/Channel
- Extended Temperature Operation:
–40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2810IDT
The OPA2810 is a dual-channel, FET-input, voltage-feedback operational amplifier withlow input bias current. The OPA2810 is unity-gain stable with a small-signal unity-gain bandwidthof 105 MHz, and offers excellent DC precision and dynamic AC performance at a low quiescent current(IQ) of 3.6 mA per channel (typical). The OPA2810 is fabricated on TexasInstruments proprietary, high-speed SiGe BiCMOS process and achieves significant performanceimprovements over comparable FET-input amplifiers at similar levels of quiescent power. With again-bandwidth product (GBWP) of 70 MHz, slew-rate of 192 V/µs, and voltage low noise of6 nV/√Hz, the OPA2810 is well suited for use in a wide range ofhigh fidelity data acquisition and signal processing applications.
The OPA2810 is characterized to operate over a wide supply range of 4.75 V to 27 V, andfeatures rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. The OPA2810 amplifier delivers 75 mA of linear outputcurrent, suitable for driving optoelectronics components and analog-to-digital converter (ADC)inputs or buffering DAC outputs into heavy loads.
The OPA2810 is available in 8-pin SOIC, SOT23, and VSSOP packages and is rated to workover the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.