|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- LOW INPUT NOISE VOLTAGE: 2.0nV/Hz
- HIGH UNITY GAIN BANDWIDTH: 500MHz
- HIGH GAIN BANDWIDTH PRODUCT: 240MHz
- HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT: 90mA
- SINGLE +5V TO +12V OPERATION
- LOW SUPPLY CURRENT: 4.8mA/ch
- xDSL DIFFERENTIAL LINE RECEIVERS
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE ADC DRIVERS
- LOW NOISE PLL INTEGRATORS
- TRANSIMPEDANCE AMPLIFIERS
- PRECISION BASEBAND I/Q AMPLIFIERS
- ACTIVE FILTERS
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2822U
The OPA2822 offers very low 2.0nV/Hz input noise in a wideband, unity gain stable, voltage-feedback architecture. Intended for xDSL receiver applications, the OPA2822 also supports this low input noise with exceptionally low harmonic distortion, particularly in differential configurations. Adequate output current is provided to drive the potentially heavy load of a passive filter between this amplifier and the codec. Harmonic distortion for a 2Vpp differential output operating from +5V to +12V supplies is ≤ 100dBc through 1MHz input frequencies. Operating on a low 4.8mA/ch supply current, the OPA2822 can satisfy all xDSL receiver requirements over a wide range of possible supply voltagesfrom a single +5V condition, to ±5V, on up to a single +12V design.
General-purpose applications on a single +5V supply will benefit from high input and output voltage swing available on this reduced supply voltage. Low-cost precision integrators for PLLs will also benefit from the low voltage noise and offset voltage. Baseband I/Q receiver channels can achieve almost perfect channel match with noise and distortion to support signals through 5MHz with > 14-bit dynamic range.