|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C4B
- Precision with Zero-Crossover Distortion:
- Low Offset Voltage: 150 µV (max)
- High CMRR:114 dB
- Rail-to-Rail I/O
- Low Input Bias Current: 0.9 pA (max)
- Low Noise: 7 nV/√Hz at 10kHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Slew Rate: 10 V/µs
- Quiescent Current: 1.45 mA/ch
- Single-Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Small VSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA320AQDBVRQ1
The OPA320-Q1 and OPA2320-Q1 (OPAx320-Q1) devices are a new generation of precisionlow-voltage CMOS operational amplifiers (op amps) optimized for very low noise and wide bandwidth.These devices operate on a low quiescent current of only 1.45 mA.
The OPAx320-Q1 are an excellent choice for low-power, single-supply applications.Low-noise (7 nV/√Hz) and high-speed operation also makes these devices anexcellent choice for driving sampling analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). Other applicationsinclude signal conditioning and sensor amplification.
The OPAx320-Q1 feature a linear input stage with zero-crossover distortion that deliversexcellent common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 114 dB (typical) over the full input range. Theinput common-mode range extends 100 mV beyond the negative and positive supply rails. The outputvoltage typically swings within 10 mV of the rails.
In addition, the OPAx320-Q1 have a wide supply voltage range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, withexcellent PSRR (106 dB) over the entire supply range. These features make the OPAx320-Q1 suitablefor precision, low-power applications that run directly from batteries without regulation.
The OPAx320-Q1 device is available in an 8-pin VSSOP (DGK) package.