- Configured for split supply operation
- Default non-inverting input configuration can easily be reconfigured for inverting input
- Independent disable control line for each channel
- 50-ohm characteristic impedance trace
- Inputs and Outputs include SMA connectors
Texas Instruments OPA3695EVM
The OPA3695EVM is an evaluation module for the DBQ (16-lead SSOP) package.
The OPA3695EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of on-board connectors.
The OPA3695EVM User's Guide is included within the Product Datasheet.