|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Supply Range:
+4.5 V to +36 V, ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Low Offset Voltage: ±0.2 mV
- Low Offset Drift: ±0.3 µV/°C
- Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low Input Bias Current: ±8 pA
- Low Quiescent Current: 1.6 mA per Amplifier
- Low Noise: 7 nV/√Hz
- EMI and RFI Filtered Inputs
- Input Range Includes the Negative Supply
- Input Range Operates to Positive Supply
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 120 dB
- Industry-Standard Packages:
- SOIC-8, VSSOP-8, SOIC-14,TSSOP-14
- microPackages: Single in SC70, SOT-23,
Dual in WSON-8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA4172ID
The OPA172, OPA2172 and OPA4172 (OPAx172) are a family of 36-V, single-supply, low-noiseoperational amplifiers capable of operating on supplies ranging from +4.5 V (±2.25 V) to +36 V
(±18 V). This latest addition of high-voltage CMOS operational amplifiers, in conjunctionwith the OPAx171 and OPAx170, provide a family of bandwidth, noise, and power options to meet theneeds of a wide variety of applications. The OPAx172 are available in micropackages, and offer lowoffset, drift, and quiescent current. These devices also offer wide bandwidth, fast slew rate, andhigh output current drive capability. The single, dual, and quad versions all have identicalspecifications for maximum design flexibility.
Unlike most op amps, which are specified at only one supply voltage, the OPAx172 familyis specified from +4.5 V to +36 V. Input signals beyond the supply rails do not cause phasereversal. The input can operate 100 mV below the negative rail and within 2 V of the top railduring normal operation. Note that these devices can operate with full rail-to-rail input 100 mVbeyond the top rail, but with reduced performance within 2 V of the top rail.
The OPAx172 series of op amps are specified from –40°C to +125°C.