|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RHF) | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Long-Range Distance Measurement, Obstacle Detection and Avoidance
- Flexibility to Customize Design With a Wide Variety of Photodiodes and Emitters
- Sample Rate up to 4 kHz
- 16-Bit Distance Output at 15-m Unambiguous Range
- De-Aliasing to Extend the Distance Range
- Supports 3 Transmitter Channels for Multi-Zone Operation
- Excellent Ambient and Sunlight Rejection
- 200-nA Full-Scale Signal Current
- 88-dB Signal Phase Dynamic Range at 1 kHz
- Supports DC Ambient up to 200 µA, 60-dB Rejection for Ambient at 1 kHz
- Distance Measurement Independent of Object Reflectivity
- Adaptive HDR to Save Power and Increase the Dynamic Range
- Configurable Event Detection and Interrupt Output Mechanism
- I2C Interface for Control and Data
- Integrated Illumination Driver With Programmable Current Control up to 173 mA
- Integrated Temperature Sensor for Calibration
- Single 3.3-V or 1.8-V and 3.3-V Supply Operation
- Operating Ambient Temperature: –40 to 85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPT3101RHFR
The OPT3101 device is a high-speed, high-resolution AFE for continuous-wave,time-of-flight based proximity sensing and range finding. The device integrates the complete depthprocessing pipeline that includes the ADC, timing sequencer, and the digital processing engine. Thedevice also has a built-in illumination driver that covers most of the target applications.
Given the high ambient rejection ratio, the device can support very high ambientconditions, including full sunlight of 130 klx.
The timing sequencer is highly configurable to provide for application-specifictrade-offs of power versus performance.
The device provides depth data that consists of phase, amplitude, and ambientmeasurements. The calibration subsystem supports phase-data calibration for inaccuracies resultingfrom temperature and crosstalk.