|Package | PIN:||VQFNP (RHM) | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to+125°C, TA
- 24-bit, high-precision ADCs
- Offset drift: 1 nV/°C
- Gain drift:0.5 ppm/°C
- Noise: 30 nVRMS (20 SPS, gain =128)
- Linearity: 2 ppm
- CMOS PGA gain: 1 to 128
- Data rate: 2.5 SPS to 40 kSPS
- 2.5-V reference: 4 ppm/°C
- Single-cycle settling mode
- Signal and reference monitors
- 5-V or ±2.5-V power supply
- Internal temperature sensor
- Cyclic redundancy check (CRC)
- Excitation current sources
- Sensor burn-out current sources
- Four general-purpose inputs/outputs
- AC excitation for bridge sensors (ADS1261-Q1)
- 5-mm × 5-mm VQFN package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PADS1261BQWRHMRQ1
The ADS1260-Q1 and ADS1261-Q1 (ADS126x-Q1) are precision, 40-kSPS, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) thatinclude a programmable gain amplifier (PGA). The devices also include a precision voltage referenceand internal fault monitors. The sensor-ready ADCs give a high-accuracy, single-chip solution forthe most demanding measurements, for example, weigh scales and resistance temperature detectors(RTDs).
The ADCs contain an input signal multiplexer, a low-noise PGA (with gains from 1 to 128),a 24-bit ΔΣ modulator, a precision voltage reference, and a programmable digital filter.
The high-impedance PGA inputs (1 GΩ) decrease measurement error due to sensor loading.The ADS1260-Q1 supports three differential or five single-ended inputs. TheADS1261-Q1 supports five differential or ten single-ended inputs. The integratedcurrent sources simplify the measurement of RTDs.
The flexible digital filter is programmable for single-cycle settled conversions. Signaland reference monitors, a temperature sensor, and CRC data verification enhance datareliability.
The ADS126x-Q1 are pin compatible devices given in a 5-mm × 5-mm VQFNpackage and are specified across the –40°C to +125°C temperature range.