|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 4 simultaneously sampling differential inputs
- Programmable data rate up to 32 kSPS
- Programmable gain up to 128
- Noise performance:
- 101-dB dynamic range at gain = 1, 4kSPS
- 81-dB dynamic range at gain = 64, 4kSPS
- Total harmonic distortion: –100 dB
- High-impedance inputs for direct sensor connection:
- >100-kΩ input impedance for gains = 1, 2, and4
- >1-MΩ input impedance for gains = 8, 16, 32, and64
- Programmable channel-to-channel phase delay calibration with 244-ns resolution with 8.192-MHz fCLKIN
- Current detect mode allows for super low power tamper detection
- Fast startup: first data within 0.5 ms of supply ramp
- Integrated negative charge pump allows input signals below ground
- Crosstalk between channels: –110 dB
- Low-drift internal voltage reference
- Cyclic redundancy check (CRC) on communications and register map
- 2.7-V to 3.6-V analog and digital supplies
- Low power consumption: 3.3 mW at 3-V AVDD and DVDD
- Package: 20-pin TSSOP or 20-pin WQFN
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PADS131M04IPWR
The ADS131M04 is a four-channel, simultaneously-sampling,24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ), analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that offers wide dynamic range, lowpower, and energy-measurement-specific features, making the device excellent for energy metering,power metrology, and circuit breaker applications. The ADC inputs can be directly interfaced to aresistor-divider network or a power transformer to measure voltage or to a current transformeror a Rogowski coil to measure current.
The individual ADC channels can be independently configured depending on the sensorinput. A low-noise, programmable gain amplifier (PGA) provides gains ranging from 1 to 128 toamplify low level signals. Additionally, this device integrates channel-to-channel phasecalibration and offset and gain calibration registers to help remove signal chain errors.
A low-drift, 1.2-V reference is integrated into the device reducing printed circuit board(PCB) area. Cyclic redundancy check (CRC) options can be individually enabled on the data input,data output, and register map to ensure communication integrity.
The complete analog front-end (AFE) solution is offered in a 20-pin TSSOPor leadless 20-pinWQFN package and is specified over theindustrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.