|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C
- Low offset voltage: 1 mV (typical)
- High output current drive: 400 mA continuous (per channel)
- Op amp with discrete power boost buffer replacement
- Wide supply range for both supplies (up to 16 V)
- Overtemperature shutdown
- Current limit
- Shutdown pin for low IQ applications
- Stable with large capacitive loads (up to 1 nF)
- Zero crossover distortion
- Internal RF/EMI filter
- Available in 14-pin HTSSOP (PWP)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PALM2402FQPWPRQ1
The ALM2402F-Q1 is a dual high-voltage, high-current operational amplifier (op amp) withprotection features that are optimal for driving low impedances and high ESR capacitive loads. TheALM2402F-Q1 operates with single or split power supplies from 4.5 V to 16 V and can output up to400-mA dc.
Each op amp includes an overtemperature flag and shutdown protection. The device alsoincludes separate supply pins for each output stage that allow the user to apply a lower voltage onthe output to limit the VOH and the on-chip power dissipation.
The ALM2402F-Q1 is packaged in a 14-pin leaded HTSSOP package. This package includes athermally conductive thermal pad that facilitates heat sinking. The very low thermal impedance ofthe package enables optimal current drive with a minimal die temperature increase, and providescustomers with the ability to drive high currents in harsh temperature conditions. The maximumoutput voltage can be determined using the Maximum Output Voltage vs Frequency plot at thebottom of this page.