|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C, TA
- Delta-sigma modulator optimized for voltage and temperature sensing:
- ±1-V input voltage range
- High differential input resistance: 1.6 GΩ (typ)
- Integrated 2.5-V, ±5-mA reference for ratiometric measurement
- Excellent DC performance:
- Offset error: ±0.5 mV (max)
- Offset drift: ±6 µV/°C (max)
- Gain error: ±0.25% (max)
- Gain drift: ±45 ppm/°C (max)
- Ratiometric gain drift: ±15 ppm/°C (max)
- Selectable Manchester encoded or uncoded bitstream output
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PAMC1035QDRQ1
The AMC1035-Q1 is a precision, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) modulator that operates from a single3.0-V to 5.5-V supply and with an externally supplied clock signal in the range of 9 MHz to 21 MHz.In Manchester mode, the specified clock range is 9 MHz to 11 MHz. The differential ±1-V inputstructure of the device is optimized for voltage and temperature sensing applications.
Select the output bitstream of the AMC1035-Q1 to be Manchester coded to prevent setup andhold time requirement considerations of the receiving device and to reduce overall circuit layoutefforts. When used with a digital filter (such as integrated in theTMS320F28004x,TMS320F2807x, orTMS320F2837x microcontroller families)to decimate the output bitstream, the device can achieve 16 bits of resolution with a dynamic rangeof 87 dB at a data rate of 82 kSPS.
The internal reference source of the AMC1035-Q1 supports a ratiometric circuitarchitecture to minimize the negative impact of the supply voltage variation and temperature drifton the accuracy of the measurement.
The AMC1035-Q1 can also be used for high common-mode AC voltage sensing with a digitalisolator and isolated power supply.