|Package | PIN:||SO-MOD (DWE) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
- 3.3-V or 5-V single supply, CISPR11-compliant operation with integrated DC/DC converter
- ±250-mV input voltage range optimized for current measurement using shunt resistors
- Fixed gain: 8.2
- Low DC errors:
- Initial offset voltage: ±0.2 mV (max)
- Offset drift: ±5 µV/°C (max)
- Initial gain error: ±0.4% (max)
- Gain drift: ±60 ppm/°C (max)
- Initial nonlinearity: ±0.075% (max)
- System-level diagnostic features
- Safety-related certifications:
- 7071-VPK reinforced isolation per DIN VDE V 0884-11 (VDEV 0884-11): 2017-01
- 5000-VRMS isolation for 1 minute per UL1577
- High CMTI: 75 kV/µs (min)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PAMC3301DWER
The AMC3301 is a precision, isolated amplifier with a fully integrated, isolated DC/DCconverter that allows single-supply operation from the low-side of the device. The reinforcedcapacitive isolation barrier is certified according to VDE V 0884-11 and UL1577 and separates partsof the system that operate on different common-mode voltage levels and protects lower-voltage partsfrom damage.
The input of the AMC3301 is optimized for direct connection to shunt resistors or otherlow voltage-level signal sources. The integrated isolated DC/DC converter allows flexible placementof the shunt and the AMC3301, and makes the device a unique solution for space-constrainedapplications.
The excellent performance of the device supports accurate current monitoring and control,resulting in system-level power savings and, especially in motor control applications, low torqueripple. The integrated input common-mode overvoltage and DC/DC converter operation fault detectionfeatures of the AMC3301 simplify system-level design and diagnostics.
The AMC3301 is specified over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.