|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
90 | JEDEC TRAY (10+1)
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C ambient operatingtemperature range
- Device HBM ESD classification level 2
- Device CDM ESD classification level C4B
- Functional safety compliant
- Automatic wake up of BMS/BMU system when fault is detected in ring architecture
- Support supply from 4.75 V to 40 V
- UART/ SPI Host interface
- Compatible with 3.3-V/5-V logic
- Isolated differential daisy chain
- Support ringarchitecture with one device
- Support transformer/capacitor isolation
- Designed for BCI/EMI/EMC robustness
- Supports BQ7961x-Q1 and BQ79606A-Q1(w/o fault daisy chain interface)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PBQ79600PWQ1
The BQ79600-Q1 is a communication (bridge) IC designed to interfacebetween microcontroller (MCU) and TI battery monitoring ICs, for example the BQ7961X-Q1 andBQ79606A-Q1. The information from the MCU is translated by the device to signals recognized by TI’sbattery management daisy chain protocol, and transmitted out. And signals from daisy chain aredecoded to bit stream and then sent back to MCU.
When the MCU and PMIC are in SHUTDOWN/ SLEEP, the BQ79600-Q1 can wakethem up if any unmasked fault is detected when using ring architecture.