- Simple external 5-V power connection or USB power from USB-I2X
- All register programming can be done via USB through USB-I2X using PurePath™ Console
- Headers and test points available for most signals to and from PCM1864
- Digital audio can be streamed from included SPDIF optical connectors or through USB to PC
- Onboard PCM9211 allows EVM to receive and transmit digital audio via optical/SPDIF connectors
Texas Instruments PCM1864EVM
The PCM1864 evaluation module (EVM) is an easy-to-use board for full evaluation of the four channel PCM1864 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The included USB-12X board connects the EVM to the PC and provides 5-V power. The PCM1864EVM is controlled by PurePath™ Console, which allows the ability to load, run, and save scripts.