- Simple external 5V power connection or USB power from USB-I2X
- All of the register programming can be done via USB through USB-I2X using PurePathTM Console
- Headers and test points available for most signals to and from the PCM1865
- Digital Audio can be streamed from the included SPDIF optical connectors or through a USB to a PC
- An on board PCM9211 allows the EVM to receive and transmit digital audio via optical/SPDIF connectors
Texas Instruments PCM1865EVM
The PCM1865EVM (EVM) is an easy-to-use board for full evaluation of the four channel PCM1865 ADC. The included USB-12X board connects the EVM to the PC and provides 5V power. The EVM is controlled by PurePathTM Console which gives the ability to load, run and save scripts.