- Simple configuration using onboard DIP switches
- Low-noise input buffer circuits utilizing the OPA 1632 fully differential audio amplifier
- Two 75-ohm AES3-encoded outputs, supporting operation up to 216kHz sampling rate
- Two differential voltage inputs supporting either 3-pin XLR or Balanced TRS connections
- External system clock inputs supporting alternative sampling rates up to 216kHz
Texas Instruments PCM4202EVM
The PCM4202EVM provides a convenient platform for evaluating the performance and functionality of the PCM4202 device. The EVM has two differential analog input channels corresponding to Left and Right analog input channels. Each of these channels are buffered and filtered using a low noise input circuit, a Texas Instruments OPA1632 fully differential amplifier. These signals are sent to corresponding inputs of the PCM4202, where they are converted to PCM signals. This PCM output is made available at terminal J4 and AES3 encoded outputs at RCA jacks. Power can be applied to the EVM through terminal block J3 for analog or J8 for digital.