|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRX) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- 16-bit performance: 1-LSB INL and DNL (max)
- Low glitch energy: 4 nV–s
- Wide power supply: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Buffered output range: 5 V, 2.5 V, or 1.25 V
- Low power: 1 mA per channel at 5.5 V
- Integrated 5-ppm/˚C (max), 2.5-V precision reference
- Pin-selectable serial interface
- 3-wire, SPI compatible up to 50-MHz
- 2-wire, I2C compatible
- Power-on-reset: zero scale or midscale
- 1.62-V VIH with VDD = 5.5 V
- Temperature range: –40˚C to +125˚C
- Package: Tiny 10-pin WSON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PDAC60502DRXT
The 16-bit DAC80502, 14-bit DAC70502, and 12-bit DAC60502 (DACx0502) digital-to-analogconverters (DACs) are highly accurate, low-power devices with voltage output.
The DACx0502 offer linearity of < 1 LSB. The high accuracy combined with tiny packagemake the DACx0502 an excellent choice for applications such as gain and offset calibration, currentor voltage set point generation, and power-supply control. These devices include a 2.5-V, 5-ppm/°Cinternal reference, giving full-scale output voltage ranges of 1.25 V,
2.5 V, or 5 V. The DACx0502 incorporate a power-on-reset circuit that makes sure the DACoutput powers up at zero scale or midscale based on the status of RSTSEL pin, and remains at thatscale until a valid code is written to the device.
The digital interface of the DACx0502 can be configured to SPI orI2C mode using the SPI2C pin. In SPI mode, the DACx0502 use a versatile3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz. InI2C mode, the DACx0502 operate in standard (100 kbps), fast (400 kbps),and fast+ (1.0 Mbps) modes.