|Package | PIN:||WSON (DQF) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- True 16-Bit Performance: 1-LSB INL and DNL (max)
- Ultra-Low Glitch Energy: 1 nV–s
- Wide Power Supply: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Buffered Output Range: 5 V, 2.5 V, or 1.25 V
- Very-Low Power: 1 mA at 5.5 V
- Integrated 5-ppm/˚C, 2.5-V Precision Reference
- 50-MHz, 3-Wire SPI-Compatible Interface or 2-Wire Serial Interface (I2C compatible)
- Power-On-Reset: Zero Scale or Midscale
- 1.62-V VIH with VDD = 5.5 V
- Temperature Range: –40˚C to +125˚C
- Packages: Small 8-Pin WSON and 10-Pin VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PDAC80501MDQFT
The DAC80501, DAC70501, and DAC60501 (DACx0501) devices are highly accurate, low-power,voltage-output, 16-bit, 14-bit, or 12-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs), respectively. TheDACx0501 are specified monotonic by design, and offer excellent linearity of less than 1 LSB. Thesedevices include a 2.5-V, 5-ppm/˚C internal reference, giving full-scale output voltage ranges of1.25 V, 2.5 V, or 5 V. The DACx0501 incorporate a power-on-reset circuit that makes sure the DACoutput powers up at zero scale or midscale, and remains at that scale until a valid code is writtento the device. These devices consume a low current of 0.5 mA, and include a power-down feature thatreduces current consumption to typically 12 µA at 5 V.
The digital interface of the DACx0501 can be configured to SPI orI2C mode using the SPI2C pin. In SPI mode, the DACx0501 use a versatile3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz. InI2C mode, the DACx0501 operate in standard (100 kbps), fast (400 kbps),and fast+ (1.0 Mbps) modes.
The DACx0501 are available in easy-to-assemble 10-pin VSSOP, or small 2-mm × 2-mm, 8-pinWSON packages. The devices are fully specified over the extended industrial temperature range of–40°C to +125°C.