|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 half-bridge outputs
- 4.5-V to 32-V operating voltage
- 40-V absolute maximum voltage
- 1-A RMS current for each output
- 6-A maximum current for paralleled outputs
- Low-power sleep mode (1.5-µA)
- Supports 3.3-V and 5-V logic inputs
- SPI for configuration and diagnostics
- 5-MHz, 16-Bit SPI communication
- Daisy chainfunctionality
- PWM generators programmable over SPI
- Individual half-bridge PWM operation
- Configurable for high-side, low-side, and H-bridge loaddriving
- Supports 8-bit duty cycle resolution
- Integrated protection features with per channel detailed diagnostics over SPI
- nFAULT pin output
- VM undervoltage lockout(UVLO)
- VM overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Logic supply poweron reset (POR)
- Overcurrent protection (OCP)
- Enhanced openload detection (OLD)
- Thermal warning and shutdown (OTW/OTSD)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PDRV8908QPWPRQ1
The DRV89xx-Q1 is a pin-to-pin compatible family of integrated multi-channel half-bridgedrivers with 4 to 12 half-bridges. The device family features low on-state resistance(RDS(ON)) for improved thermal performance during high-currentoperation.
These devices can drive brushed-DC (BDC) motors or stepper motors in independent,sequential, or parallel mode. The half-bridges are fully controllable to achieve a forward,reverse, coasting and braking operation of motor.
These devices feature standard 16-bit, 5-MHz serial peripheral interface (SPI) with daisychain capability for complete configuration and detailed diagnostics. Depending on the device, fouror eight programmable PWM generators are integrated to allow for current limiting during motoroperation or LED dimming control.
The device includes numerous protection and diagnostic features including an nFAULT pinto alert the system when a fault occurs. The device features a low-current open load detection(OLD) mode to detect open-load conditions when the nominal load current is small and a passive OLDmode for offline OLD. The device is also fully-protected from short-circuit, undervoltage, andover-temperature conditions.
View our full portfolio ofbrushed motordrivers on ti.com.