|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C,TA
- Wide common-mode voltage:
- Operational voltage: −4 V to +110 V
- Survival voltage: −20 V to +116 V
- Excellent CMRR
- 160-dB dc CMRR
- 85-dB ac CMRR at 50 kHz
- Gain error: 0.2% (maximum)
- Gain drift: 10 ppm/°C (maximum)
- Offset voltage: ±200 µV (maximum)
- Offset drift: ±1 µV/°C (maximum)
- Available gains:
- INA293A1-Q1, INA293B1-Q1: 20 V/V
- INA293A2-Q1, INA293B2-Q1: 50 V/V
- INA293A3-Q1, INA293B3-Q1: 100 V/V
- INA293A4-Q1, INA293B4-Q1: 200 V/V
- INA293A5-Q1, INA293B5-Q1: 500 V/V
- Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Slew rate: 3 V/µs
- Quiescent current: 1.5 mA
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PINA293A5QDBVRQ1
The INA293-Q1 is a versatile, automotive, high-voltage, unidirectional, voltage-output,current-sense amplifier that senses voltage drops across external sense (shunt) resistors over awide common-mode voltage range from –4 V to 110 V. The negative common-mode voltage allows thedevice to operate below ground, thus accommodating the precise measurement of a recirculatingcurrent in typical
h-bridge applications. The INA293-Q1 amplifier has a bandwidth of 1 MHz at gain of 20 V/V.The 1-MHz bandwidth in combination with a low offset of < 200 uV (max) provides fast settlingresponse with accurate measurements in a large common-mode switching transients.
The INA293-Q1 operates from a single 2.7-V to 20-V supply, drawing 1.5 mA of supplycurrent. The INA293-Q1 is available with five gain options: 20 V/V, 50 V/V, 100 V/V, 200 V/V, and500 V/V. These gain options address wide dynamic current-sensing applications.
The INA293-Q1 is specified over the operating temperature range of −40°C to +125°C, andis offered in a space-saving SOT-23 package.