|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C ≤ TA ≤ +125°C
- Low offset voltage: 25 µV (maximum), G ≥ 100
- Low drift: 0.1 µV/°C, G ≥ 100
- Low noise: 50 nV/√Hz, G ≥ 100
- High CMRR: 100 dB (minimum), G ≥ 10
- Low input bias current: 200 pA (maximum)
- Supply range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Input voltage: (V–) + 0.1 V to (V+) – 0.1 V
- Output range: (V–) + 0.05 V to (V+) – 0.05 V
- Low quiescent current: 50 µA
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +125°C
- RFI filtered inputs
- Package: 8-Pin VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PINA333QDGKRQ1
The INA333-Q1 is alow-power, precision instrumentation amplifier offering excellent accuracy. The versatilethree-operational-amplifier design, small size, and low power make this device an excellent choicefor a wide range of automotiveapplications that use resistive bridge sensors.
A single external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 1000. The INA333-Q1 is designed to use anindustry-standard gain equation: G = 1 + (100 kΩ /RG).
The INA333-Q1 providesvery low offset voltage (25 µV, G ≥ 100), excellent offset voltage drift
(0.1 µV/°C, G ≥ 100), and high common-mode rejection (100 dB at G ≥ 10). The device operateswith power supplies as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and quiescent current is only 50 µA, making thisdevice an excellent choice for battery-operated systems. Autocalibration techniques maintainexcellent precision over the industrial temperature range. The INA333-Q1 also offers exceptionally lownoise density (50 nV/√Hz) that extends down to dc.
The INA333-Q1 device isavailable in an 8-pin VSSOPpackage and isspecified over the TA = –40°C to +125°C temperature range.