|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Supply Range of 3 V to 36 V (B Version)
- Supply-Current of 300 µA (B Version, Typical)
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth of 1.2 MHz (B Version)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground, Enabling Direct Sensing Near Ground
- Low Input Offset Voltage of 3 mV at 25°C (A and B Versions, Maximum)
- Internal RF and EMI Filter (B Version)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLM2904BIDR
The LM358B and LM2904B devices are the next-generation versions of the industry-standardLM358 and LM2904 devices, which include two high-voltage (36-V)operationalamplifiers (op amps). These devices provide outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications, withfeatures including low offset (300 µV, typical), common-mode input range to ground, and highdifferential input voltage capability.
The LM358B and LM2904B devices simplify circuit design withenhanced features such asunity-gain stability, lower offset voltage of 3 mV (maximum at room temperature), and lowerquiescent current of 300 µA (typical). High ESD (2 kV, HBM) and integrated EMI and RF filtersenable the LM358B and LM2904B devices to be used in the most rugged, environmentally challengingapplications.
The LM358B and LM2904B devices are available in micro-size packages, such as TSOT-8 andWSON, as well as industry standard packages, including SOIC, TSSOP, and VSSOP.